Don't Forget the Marriage License


Michigan residents must apply for a license in the county in which they live. The marriage may then occur in any county in the state.


Out-of-State residents must apply for a license in the county in which they will be married.


For more information please visit:

© 2019 by Trillium

Tel 616-842-8260  Fax 616-842-8330

17246 VanWagoner Rd. Spring Lake, Mi 49456

Follow us

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Pinterest Social Icon